VidMatic Digital DMCC is an advertising technology provider, working with digital publishers to increase their video advertising revenues and to help marketers reach quality audiences on those web properties.
This section relates to the information and data VidMatic Digital DMCC collects when an end user visits a digital property utilizing VidMatic’s platform:
- Cookies and information about cookie IDs.
- Mobile device identifiers.
- Pixel tags for ad measurement and verification.
- User’s browser type and version.
- User’s device type.
- Device’s operating system type and version.
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device that interacted with the digital property.
- The user’s interaction with the ad displayed on the property; including but not limited to, session length, clicks, view through rate.
- General geographic location (city, country) of the device when it interacted with the digital property.
VidMatic Digital DMCC does not collect, process or share any ‘Special Categories of Personal Data’, as defined by Act. 9 of the European Union General Data Protection Regulation including, but not limited to, personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural
VidMatic Digital DMCC uses the information and data collected to serve its clients’ ads on digital properties utilizing VidMatic’s platform. We use the data collected above for the following purposes:
- To allow the serving of ads: The data collected allows us to serve our clients’ ads on video players installed on digital properties utilizing our platform.
- Measuring fraud and ad visibility: We utilize the above data to measure instances of advertising click and impression fraud, as well as measuring how visible (viewable) are ads are to end users.
- Serving customized ads: We use the data above to customize ads to end users according to their contextual behavior on the digital property utilizing VidMatic’s platform.
- Campaign delivery analysis: Data collected is used to track and record end users’ clicks and ad viewing rate.
- Frequency Cap: To limit the number of times per day a specific end user might see the same ad.
VidMatic Digital DMCC shares the information and data we collect with our media buying partners for cookie ID synchronization. This provides our media buying partners a better understanding of the end user for serving personalized ads.
Additionally, VidMatic Digital DMCC shares information and data with:
- Owners of digital properties: We provide our publisher clients with information regarding the performance of our ads across their properties.
- Anti fraud and viewability providers: We provide third party anti fraud and viewability solutions with cookie ID and/or mobile device ID to validate if a recorded visit is human, as well as additional information to measure how visible (viewable) the ad was.
- Tech providers: We provide information and data to our technology providers that are necessary for the operation of the VidMatic platform.
- Legal counselors: When it is necessary or appropriate under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence to comply with legal process, we respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, to enforce our terms and conditions, to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates, to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others and to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
VidMatic Digital DMCC does not store end users’ information and data for longer than we need it. Our cookies are set to expire automatically 6 months after their last usage. Ad server logs are retained for up to 3 months. We may store end user information and data if we are required to comply with a legal or audit obligation.
VidMatic Digital DMCC uses industry standard security measures to protect data stored in our platform. We apply strict access to information and data to employees and partners who require such data for the operation of our platform. We subject those partners to strict non-disclosure agreements to protect your data.
VidMatic Digital DMCC is not responsible for the security measures of its third-party partners.
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), VidMatic Digital DMCC does not knowingly collect Personal Information on individuals under the age of 18. In the event you become aware that an individual under the age of 13 has enrolled in partner sites without parental consent or permission, please advise us immediately by sending an email to dpo@VidMatic.tv.
In the event we become aware that an individual under the age of 13 has enrolled in partner sites without parental consent or permission, we will delete that information immediately.
End users may choose to opt-out and prevent their information and data from being collected, processed and shared by VidMatic Digital DMCC for the aforementioned purposes. For opting out, end users may send an email to dpo@VidMatic.tv.
Alternatively, a paper letter can be mailed to VidMatic Digital DMCC’s Data Protection Officer at the following address:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
VidMatic Digital DMCC
Office 30-34, Level 30, Reef Tower
Cluster O, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
P.O. Box 5003364